The Independence Community School District is excited to announce the new, innovative Independence Mustang Sports Network. Benjamin Hupke will spearhead a broadcast team for the free broadcasts.
New this year! In addition to hearing the broadcasts here on www.indeemustangsports.com you can also hear the broadcast on local radio station KQMG 95.3 and on Indytel Channel 24.
A SPECIAL THANKS to all the generous sponsors that have contributed to make this venture possible. GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!
Mustang Girls Soccer LIVE
Mustang Boys Soccer LIVE
Thank you to the following sponsors for making these broadcasts possible!
- Kegler, Kegler and Arend, D.D.S.,P.C
- Cy and Charley’s
- Okoboji Grill
- Sorg Insurance
- Winthrop Veterinary Clinic
- RE/MAX Independence Realty, Curt Martin, Broker/Owner
- Fusion Forward Design and Marketing
- Indee Car Washes
- Smith D&L Insurance
- Roberts and Eddy, PC Attorneys @ Law
- Wendy Troutman DDS
- Total Image Salon: Tammy Zieser
- Pipestone Veterinary Services
- Greenley Lumber
- Northeast Security Bank
- Builders FirstSource - email@example.com
- Independence Youth Football
- Rydell of Independence
- Buchanan Masonry and Concrete Inc.
- Independence Light and Power
- White Funeral Home
- Priority Custom Machining Inc.
- Boubin Automotive
- Geater Machining & Manufacturing, Co.
- Family First Chiropractic
- Dr. Benjamin Torrez (Orthopedic Surgeon)
- Wieland & Sons Lumber Co.
- The Speede Shop (Winthrop)
- Winthrop Building Supply
2019 Mustang Girls Soccer
- Friday, April 5, 2019--Vinton-Shellsburg, 5:30 PM
- Monday, April 8, 2019--Decorah, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 11, 2019--South Tama, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 18, 2019--Central DeWitt, 5:30 PM
- Friday, April 26, 2019--Marion, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019--Benton, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019-- CP-U, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 16, 2019--Solon, 5:30 PM
- TBD---IGHSAU Postseason Tournament
All broadcasts can be heard via www.indeemustangsports.com (Listen Live link), KQMG, 95.3, or IndyTel Local Cable Channel 24
2019 Mustang Boys Soccer
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019--Maquoketa, 5:30 PM
- Monday, April 8, 2019--Decorah, 7 PM
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019--Mount Vernon, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019--Williamsburg, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 2, 2019--Beckman Catholic, 5:30 PM
- Friday, May 10, 2019--West Delaware, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, May 11, 2019---CV Christian, Iowa City Liberty, Mt Pleasant, 11 AM
- TBD—IHSAA Postseason Tournament
All broadcasts can be heard via www.indeemustangsports.com (Listen Live link), KQMG, 95.3, or IndyTel Local Cable Channel 24.