The Independence Community School District is excited to announce the new, innovative Independence Mustang Sports Network. Benjamin Hupke will spearhead a broadcast team for the free broadcasts.
New this year! In addition to hearing the broadcasts here on www.indeemustangsports.com you can also hear the broadcast on local radio station KQMG 95.3 and on Indytel Channel 24.
A SPECIAL THANKS to all the generous sponsors that have contributed to make this venture possible. GO MUSTANGS!!
Mustang Boys Baseball LIVE
Mustang Girls Softball LIVE
2022-23 Broadcast Schedule
Thank you to the following sponsors for making these broadcasts possible!
- Kegler, Kegler and Arend, D.D.S.,P.C
- Cy and Charley’s
- Sorg Insurance
- Winthrop Veterinary Clinic
- Ken's Electric (Oelwein)
- RE/MAX Independence Realty, Curt Martin, Broker/Owner
- Fusion Forward Design and Marketing
- Indee Car Washes
- Smith D&L Insurance
- Roberts & Eddy, PC Attorneys at Law
- Wendy Troutman DDS
- Pipestone Veterinary Services
- Northeast Security Bank
- Buchanan Masonry & Concrete Inc.
- Independence Light & Power
- Priority Custom Machining, Inc.
- Boubin Automotive
- Family First Chiropractic
- Dr. Benjamin Torrez (Orthopedic Surgeon)
- Wieland & Sons Lumber Co.
- The Speede Shop (Winthrop)
- Winthrop Building Supply
- Swisher & Cohrt Attorneys at Law
- Independence Mustang Booster Club
- Community Body Shop (Waterloo)
- Michael McDonald Construction
- The Other Place (Evansdale)
Mustang Latest News
Mustang Sports Network
Want to Sponsor Mustang Athletics?
For more information, please contact Justin Putz, Activities Director, at 319-334-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.